Monday, February 1, 2010

Patio Furniture

Not only is this a buyer's market for housing, but also for patio furniture. Daniel and I are looking forward to a covered deck at the new house, so it's only natural to have a place to sit and enjoy this feature. Daniel wanted to get some tubs from Wal-Mart to help start the packing process and I thought it would be a great opportunity to introduce the idea of furniture. In all honesty on my list of things I would like to do at our new house getting patio furniture was a lower priority (I have to rank things because if not I'd spend way too much money as an overly eager home decorator). However, as we walked into the garden center we found a 5 piece set for $350. Expensive right...well it's normally $700. Such a good deal just can't be passed up! We couldn't take it home tonight because we didn't have the truck, but I will hopefully get it tomorrow.


I have to stop finding good deals before we move or we'll have no room to walk in our rental house. We currently have a queen mattress up against the wall in our kitchen because we got a new one on Saturday. The kitchen may look silly with a mattress, but I think the comfortable night sleep I've been getting makes it worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa there Nelly. I sure hope you know how to make brownies to appease all your friends for having to carry all this new stuff you bought in the last couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete