Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pictures

I have been terrible about keeping you all up to date. Life has been a little crazy, but I'd like to think we're settling into our new house. Before I get to the pictures I should let you know that Daniel and I have locked ourselves out twice in less than 2 weeks. The first time was after we had gone grocery shopping and when we lugged all our sacks to the back door we realized the key we grabbed was not going to open the door...Luckily we had left the screen door open and managed to avoid waiting in the dark for a locksmith. Second time was last night, but it was our locked garage that caused the problems. Somehow the door to the garage (it's detached) got locked and when we left for small group we couldn't get to our cars. This time a locksmith was a better option than breaking a window, but no one answered when we called. However, thanks to Daniel's mechanical mind we (and by we I mean Daniel) were able to use the drill and somehow unlock the door. Yep, that's right nothing was drilled through just unlocked. Now for the pictures.


There is no longer a bush.


We're still in the process of getting the walls decorated. Guest bedroomGuest bathroom. I made the bouquet and must say I'm proud of it.My mom and I embellished the curtains. I think they turned out pretty well.I'd say the patio furniture was a good buy!Part of the kitchen I'm going to paint our room a blue to coordinate with the pillows.I can not even begin to express how wonderful this closet is. Everyone should have one.














No comments:

Post a Comment