Thursday, March 25, 2010

basketball vs. pictures

So I was going to post before and after pictures of our house...seriously it was on my to do list with a little star next to it. BUT when faced with a close game combined with the frustration of job hunting (more on that in a later post) all I could do was take a hot shower and anxiously watch the game hoping that a win would help my spirits. Plus, even if I had wanted to blog Daniel had the computer during the later parts of the game to help refocus nervous energy. What might he have been looking at to keep the nerves at bay...tractors!!! What was I doing to control the nerves? Rolling on the floor and trying not to cry. I still don't have a job, I'm going to be super worn out tomorrow, but K-State won and all the rest of it will work out even if it takes a couple overtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment